Thursday, November 12, 2009

Remote controls!

Being controlled is already bad enough! Now what's more worst is forcing me to do Homework and coming into my personal LIFE. MY LIFE! Can't u stop being so disapproval! You're such a EVIL puppet master!I HATE YOUR ATTITUDE!You treat all people differently! You even treat your kids differently!You treat Le'Vena as if she's your diamond! what do you treat me as! Like a robot! So what if you said i grown up that i can think for myself! Ya ryte! If i am really a grown up kid, WHY are you still SPYING on my every move! Why are you still not letting me out! You still don't let me fly with my own wings! Such a hypocrite!You ruined my day! I tried my FREAKING BEST to finish my HOMEWORK in School, I went out just to watch ONE MOVIE just 1 MOVIE! with my friends! AND THAT you have to disturb! okok I told you 4:15pm, just to tell you a time, i know i supposed to be back. But things changed! SO!! and when u're young u r oso a girl who likes to go out too! hang out with your friends! Its not like I AM GOING to any PUB ryte! And when i come home! I DON"T EVEN GET TO REST FOR A WHILE!!! WTH?!!And I don't care what you think, I don't find being IN LOVE is a crime! People likes each other be together is not a problem! It's totally unfair you judge my boyfriend from his family background! He didn't even ask for all those! Why don't you put yourself in other people's shoe!Do you know what! I HATE PEOPLE WHO CONTROLS PEOPLE! WHO JUDGE PEOPLE! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THOSE SELF-CENTERED PEOPLE!

No comments: